[sakai-pmc] Dashboard inclusion in trunk

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Jun 10 06:46:31 PDT 2014

Following up on our discussion in Miami regarding moving the Dashboard
project from contrib to core before the anticipated migration of Sakai
trunk to Github, I pinged Beth for a status update.  Her reply is below:

"Feel free to let people know that we've been running Dashboard in
production (stealthed) for several months without incident, and we plan to
unstealth it in the Fall. There are still bugs related to functionality we
could use some help on (e.g. DASH-242, DASH-310), but we feel the software
itself is robust and production ready."

Given this assessment, I'm prepared to draft a proposal that would have us
move Dashboard to trunk for Sakai 11, unless someone objects to the idea.

Cheers,

Anthony