[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 02:14:44 PDT 2014

Here is a site that made it into beta with a fairly low number of
questions, users and visits:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/58150/arduino

You can get a good sense for what the pass mark is from the explanatory
notes on that page.

As John mentioned, one aim is to make these discussions more public to give
us more visibility. I think this gives us a good way to achieve that - the
confluence space wouldn't IMO. However we may indeed have difficulty
getting the required scores just with Sakai. I suggest we continue with
this and see how we go. We may also be able to revisit the idea of an
Apereo space, though would be too broad? I am happy to liaise with the
other projects and see if they are interested, if need be.

cheers,
Steve