[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Jun 5 16:21:56 PDT 2014

I am pretty sure we can rally the community. I would suggest we get
the PMC members in there and at LEAST 50 questions first and then we
start a dev list email campaign to rally as many people as possible to
start voting on questions and answers (and even adding in their own
stuff). We should easily hit the goals that way.
-AZ