[sakai-pmc] Sakai Survey results 2014

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Sun Jun 1 20:10:08 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

The numbers are meaningless except relative to each other. Each school's
data is normalized, meaning the total of events or tool placements are a
percentage, with the total percentage for one institution's data adding
up to 100%. Then for each tool or event the number is added up across
all the institutions. It's in a google spreadsheet as you can see. I'm
not sure the value of formatting numbers into strings but I'm happy to
get the data to you in whatever format, or just give you edit
permissions and you can do what you want.

I also have the raw data and the python code on github, if you want that.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin