[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] RSS portlet now part of Sakai trunk

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:32:43 PST 2014

Yeah github repos work fine in svn,  if you use the correct url. You
probably didn't have to accept the cert because you already had previously.

As for source locations,  I think we need a fuller discussion as to the
pros and cons rather than people dictating their personal preference.

It is zero additional overhead for people working on Sakai but a major time
saver for those that actually maintain the particular project.

In addition, moving to github has been encouraged and recommended for
contrib projects, would those really be expected to move back to Sakai's
svn if they were accepted to core?

sent from my mobile device
Hmm, I didn't see that part. It didn't make me accept anything on my local
host checking it out. (Ubuntu 13.10) Perhaps only some people will see this
prompt now during checkout. That's okay with me.

Thanks Greg!