[sakai-pmc] Apereo Announcements list (retire Sakai announcements)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Feb 21 11:21:12 PST 2014

Early next week an Apereo announcements list will debut.  The list now includes all subscribers to the Sakai announcements list.  I propose that we retire the Sakai announcements list in favor of the Apereo list.  If we have news worthy item worthy of an announcement we can have it distributed Apereo-wide via the Apereo list.

Unless an objection is raised I intend to retire the Sakai Announcements list on Monday, 24 February 2013.  The list archives will be retained.

Cheers,

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228