[sakai-pmc] FYI - Atlassian licenses under Apereo Foundation

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Feb 21 07:13:10 PST 2014

[sakai-pmc]

FYI, all the Atlassian licenses including Jira, Confluence, Crucible and
Fisheye, are now under the Apereo Foundation instead of the Sakai
Foundation. Our licenses for those main products have been renewed
through March 2015.

There are a few other licenses we get through Atlassian for plug-ins.
They are also under the Apereo Foundation and I'll be updating those
licenses around September or so.

Thanks,
Neal

--