[sakai-pmc] Facebook: Sakai Project Group

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Feb 13 06:34:57 PST 2014

> I think anyone on the PMC should be an administrator on the Facebook page in addition to myself. I should have at least one backup (maybe this would be a good PMC Vice Chair role?) to post significant events and milestones for the Sakai community.

Crowd source the administration by granting admin rights to every known contributor who joins the group.

> I should have at least one backup (maybe this would be a good PMC Vice Chair role?) to post significant events and milestones for the Sakai community.

-1.   Create for yourself dozens, if not hundreds of backup admins, by leveraging the community.

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228