[sakai-pmc] Talkin' Sakai 11

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 12 05:47:33 PST 2014

Dear Sakai community,

When Anthony says that this is an open discussion about Sakai 11, this
means you. This is an invitation to express your thoughts for what should
go into a Sakai 11. As Anthony also says "no item should be considered a
Sakai 11 deliverable until firm work and resource commitments are secured".
Although opinions and ideas expressed will not necessarily get into Sakai
11, they could stimulate some valuable discussions that might shape the
direction of Sakai 11.

I encourage you to consider participating.

Sincerely,
Neal Caidin

Sakai Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation