[sakai-pmc] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2014

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 03:56:29 PST 2014

 >  our online portal called "Reggie Net."

While Sakai is a portal, I'm suspicious that Ms. Bacos phased it that
way.  If "Reggie Net" is a true portal (uPortal, for example), there are
often mobile solutions already available. uPortal already has one, for
example.  You might want to follow up with a question to make sure she
is talking about Sakai, Neil.

- Mark Norton