[sakai-pmc] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2014

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 11 20:03:31 PST 2014

A specific request has come in. Perhaps this is a good candidate for
mentoring or GSoc?

Hi there,

My name is Stephanie Bacos and I'm an Entrepreneurship student at
Illinois State University. Illinois State University currently uses your
services to operate our online portal called "Reggie Net." My team and I
have conducted some research and have found a need to extend this
platform to mobile devices. We are interested in creating the "Reggie
Net Application," for mobile phones. Is this a project you would be
willing to collaborate with us on? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Stephanie Bacos
stephaniebacos at gmail.com <mailto:stephaniebacos at gmail.com>
847-302-9880 <tel:847-302-9880>