[sakai-pmc] Help on SAM-1943

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Feb 10 07:20:58 PST 2014

>   What does checkMembershipForGroupRelease() and
isUserInAuthorizedGroup() have to do with adding a new question type?

Absolutely nothing.  It's a gigantic patch that includes hundreds of
comment changes and lots of code cleanup.  In reality, it looks like it
should probably be split up into many JIRAs addressing all of the potential
changes incorporated by the mega patch.  I've left my comments in the code
review.  Jacques replied that he can't make the patch smaller:

  https://crucible.sakaiproject.org/cru/SAKTRUNK-37