[sakai-pmc] Help on SAM-1943

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 07:06:04 PST 2014

This doesn't really clarify things for me.  What does
checkMembershipForGroupRelease() and isUserInAuthorizedGroup() have to
do with adding a new question type?  This was kinda the point I was
making - do 100 modified files really have to do with a new question
type?  Your example suggests otherwise.

- Mark