[sakai-pmc] Sakai upgrade survey for 2014

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 10 06:54:22 PST 2014

Hi PMC,

I whipped this up pretty quickly for your review.  I'm thinking it would
be good to get this out this month (February) and then maybe do the
Tools use survey again (with SQL queries and all) in March?

The Tools use survey takes a lot of effort to process and summarize. If
we can get it out in March there should be time to summarize before the
conference.  The Sakai upgrade survey (this one) is much easier to
summarize.

Link to preview of the survey -
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?PREVIEW_MODE=DO_NOT_USE_THIS_LINK_FOR_COLLECTION&sm=acVVNZxRxl8g4I547lgoWPAOW2vATXN%2f8skoQsKQ0Bc%3d

Thanks,