[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Lazy consensus proposal to branch Sakai 10

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Feb 7 09:16:53 PST 2014

Well for the backport-utils, we should just need to add an exclusion to the
ical4j dependency, as that's not needed on java 5+ as has been stated.

<exclusion>
  <artifactId>backport-util-concurrent</artifactId>
  <groupId>backport-util-concurrent</groupId>
</exclusion>

I forget why the ical4j then needed to be in shared as it wasn't for
calendar. I don't remember the discussion.