[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Lazy consensus proposal to branch Sakai 10

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Feb 7 08:51:57 PST 2014

Not objecting to commons-codec but I am objecting to the additional jars in
shared:
backport-util-concurrent-3.1.jar
ical4j-1.0.5.2.jar

Especially backport which is basically supposed to allow java 1.4 to use
concurrent stuff which is part of java 5 and java 6. Since we require java
6 it is crazy to put a backporting util into shared.

I had understood last week that we were unable to get those out of shared
last week but if I am wrong on that please let me know.
-AZ