[sakai-pmc] Lazy consensus proposal to branch Sakai 10

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Feb 7 07:44:18 PST 2014

-1 as written.  Two contrib dependencies are missing from a):  hierarchy and the external calendaring service (ECS).  You can't add delegatedaccess to core without also adding hierarchy and you can't add signup without also adding ECS.

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228