[sakai-pmc] Published Sakai Upgrade Survey results 2014

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Apr 4 08:24:03 PDT 2014

Q1.  Yes, unless anonymity was a promised feature of the survey, I see no
reason why survey participants should not be listed.  We are an open
community after all.
Q2.  No harm in it.  I would like to see the survey augmented with a
question aimed at getting a sense of the range of external capabilities
that schools are leveraging via BasicLTI.