[sakai-pmc] Proposal for Sakai 10 RC01

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Apr 3 12:09:59 PDT 2014

[sakai core team and pmc]

At today's core team meeting we discussed QA06. Due to the svn migration
this weekend, we probably won't have a QA06 till early next week.

We've been doing a pretty good job of having a two week turn around on
new QA tags, but now that we are getting close to the release, maybe it
is time for a final push to an RC01 tag. Folks on the call were okay
with this idea:

Proposal
-------------------------
That the tag following QA06 be the first release candidate,RC01. We
think we are close to a release and want to put some pressure on
cleaning up remaining blockers and any other activities which need to be
completed to get to a release candidate.

This seems to me like a Sakai Core team decision, not a PMC decision?

Time frame:

Please voice any concerns by Monday, April 7.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin