[sakai-pmc] Meta-thoughts about Proposals

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Nov 6 10:47:57 PST 2013

Hi PMC,

There have been two important proposals in the last week. I think the selection of which lists to which to post in both cases is reasonable, to hit the intended audiences most likely to want a say and provide valuable input to the process.

However, I believe we should be even more transparent and essentially notify just about everybody (except probably for the Announcements list). For these two proposals: Sakai 10 and Sakai online help, I just sent links to the archive discussions to several more lists to inform them.

Does anyone agree with me on the transparency concept? I wonder what the best way to achieve this would be?

Best,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator