[sakai-mobile] About sakai-mobile development

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 02:20:53 PDT 2014

There is no branch but there is a fairly comprehensive "Entity Broker" API to many of the tools (look at /direct/describe ). There is also an oAuth authentication module which I believe is part of Sakai 10.

A Swedish company have already done a mobile application and I believe there are a number of other initiatives out there including "Mobile Oxford" which is now very old and severely limited.

I am sure somebody else will be able to supply a more concrete summary of the state of play, I'm no expert!

adam