[sakai-mobile] About sakai-mobile development

hakan.moral hakan.moral at bilyazilim.com
Sun Mar 30 23:24:13 PDT 2014

 Hi,

 We are a software company in Turkey. We are planning to use sakai as
 the main platform for a
 k12 college and we have a mature mobile education app. We are planning
 to add the mobile part
 to sakai. So we need some help on whether there is a development branch
 on mobile for sakai and
 if not we want to add a branch for the mobile development.

 thanks in advance,

 Hakan Moral
 Company Manager,

--
 Bil Yazilim Tic. Ltd. Şti.
 Hacettepe Teknokent 4. AR-GE
 e: hakanm at gmail.com
 e: hakan.moral at bilyazilim.com
 c: 0 532 583 40 98
 t: 0 312 227 05 97
 f: 0 850 224 97 17

 YASAL UYARI:
 Bu elektronik postada bulunan tum fikir ve gorusler ve ekindeki
 dosyalar
 sadece adres sahip/sahiplerine ait olup, Bil Yazılım Tic. Ltd. Şti. bu
 mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hicbir hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul
 etmez.
 Eger gonderilmesi dusunulen kisi veya kurulus degilseniz, lutfen
 gonderen
 kisiyi derhal haberdar ediniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz.

 DISCLAIMER:
 The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with
 it
 are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
 they
 are addressed and Bil Yazılım Tic. Ltd. Şti. do not accept legal
 responsibility for the contents. If you are not the intended recipient,
 please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.