[sakai-mobile] Request for help on accessing Sakai Mobile Api

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 02:02:55 PDT 2014

There’s an initiative to get Oxford’s oAuth module into sakai Trunk – this would allow authentication on a mobile device via a proxy.

I think Steve Swinsburg is looking after this.

Adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.