[sakai-mobile] Request for help developing sakai mobile app

Chanakya chani4219 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:57:19 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I observed following things in sakai10:

I founded that in sakai10 mobile view is pda view.
If we want mobile sakai app,  we need to develop native sakai mobile app
based on project keitai api.
In project keitai api providing json/xml data of particular site tool by
using this web service we are able to show this data in moblie app.

My Questions:

1) Is there any built-in procedure for displaying particular tool
information in moblie app?
2) How to get log-in credential  related josn/xml data from keitai api?
3) How to get particular user json/xml data by using keitai api?
4) How to get different site's data of one user ?

How to develop native sakai mobile app from scratch level using keitai api?

Please help me out.