[sakai-mobile] Current information on the Sakai Mobile development effort

Johnson,Douglas F wanderer at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 5 05:13:49 PST 2013

Greetings Heinrich!

That this list has not been active is largely my fault. I am in charge of the Project Keitei, the Mobile Sakai initiative, but my schedule has been swamped for some time and I have been remiss in letting people know what's been happening - and there has been some progress made.

So I will commit here and now to sending out a detailed update before the end of this week.

Peace,

Doug