[sakai-mobile] Current information on the Sakai Mobile development effort

Heinrich Filter tfilteho at unisa.ac.za
Tue Feb 5 03:17:10 PST 2013

Hello Everyone,

I recently started working at the University of South Africa (Unisa) on
contract as a Java Developer. I was asked to investigate the Sakai
Mobile development effort to identify any areas were Unisa could
potentially become involved.

Is there any up to date information other that the Mobile Confluence
page <https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MOBILE/Home>? I was
hoping to get a feel for the current activities by joining this mailing
list but unfortunately it doesn't seem too active.

Could anyone nudge me in the right direction please?

Thanks,
Heinrich Filter