[sakai-docs] [Building Sakai] Sakai Doc links broken in confluence

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Jun 24 05:57:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'll respond to myself.

Public vs private settings are related to the visibility of the site after being created.

My question was related to the Worksite setup.

Can we give the users access to create only certain type of sites like project. While the course site type are only available to the admin user.

Can this be done by only setting project site type in the sitesetup xml file?

Of course, we need to create relams for both site types!

Is this the way to go?

Thank you

Sent from Samsung Mobile