[sakai-docs] [Building Sakai] Sakai Doc links broken in confluence

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Tue Jun 24 05:25:36 PDT 2014

Hello,

A maybe newbie question came to my mind while reading this article.

In the sakai.sitesetup.xml, i saw two different configurations: public sitetype and private sitetype.

What's the difference between them?

Is the public ones visible to sakai users while creating a new site? While the private ones are only accessible by the admin?

Thank you

Sent from Samsung Mobile