[Building Sakai] sakai google docs, google apps

Raymond Naseef raymond.naseef at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:56:30 PDT 2015

Quick note regarding LTI.  University of Michigan has LTI written using
Google Drive, but I am not sure the status of that...

If you want URL of that project, I will see if I have that.  Of course, you
could contact umich.edu for it (perhaps John Johnston would be good
contact, johnpj at umich.edu).

All the best,
Ray