[Building Sakai] Morpheus style sampler

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:13:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Do we have a style sampler/toolbox where we can review the styles? I'm
talking about something like this:
http://getbootstrap.com/css/

I just fixed a few issues in the tools where there was excessive whitespace
etc or not styled correctly, however there seem to be a few styles that
have way too much whitespace around them.

So for things like tables, where previously you could fix 30-40 items on
screen, now you can only fit about 7 (refer to Admin Users tool).

It would be good to see the styles in situ so we can review them, without
having to mockup a tool to view them.

cheers,