[Building Sakai] Site stats for Lessons Tool and LTI tools

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 30 05:52:13 PDT 2015

I think you'd have to look at what tools put in for their event reference.
For instance a few months ago we'd noticed the (new) web portlet tool
wasn't tracking this exact thing where the older one was, so had to update
the portlet to add in the placement to the reference. This is what these
other "multi" tools would need to do for it to work. I haven't looked at
the SAKAI_EVENT table or the code but I'm guessing there's a chance it
didn't.
For instance for the webcontent.revise and webcontent.read after this patch
web uses as a reference

String eventRef =
"/web/"+placement.getContext()+"/id/"+placement.getId()+"/url/"+URLEncoder.encode(source,
"UTF-8");