[Building Sakai] The PDA Portal, XSL Portal, and Neo Portal are no longer in Trunk

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:09:53 PDT 2015

Thanks Chuck.

I know. And I'll be happy to help, as all the institutions in the S2U
(Spanish Sakai Users/Universities) group. We have been talking with Neal
and surely one person from Murcia University will reserve a big portion of
his time to help in this project. José Mariano can explain this better.

Diego

Em: ddelblanco at anisakai.com
Sk: ddelblanco.ani