[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Documentation for hierarchy config

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Mar 18 09:14:29 PDT 2015

This looks good, thanks! I added an example of a php script to populate the
hierarchy as well. Once this doc is finalized, let me know and I will
update the section for creating the hierarchy in
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DAC/Delegated+Access+Tool#DelegatedAccessTool-UsingtheTool

Thanks,
Bryan