[Building Sakai] Removing the Neo portal, XSLT, and PDA portal from trunk / Sakai 11

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Mar 17 10:28:08 PDT 2015

On Mar 17, 2015, at 2:18 AM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Can you think of any tools that will break with the removal of the PDA/XSL portal?
>
> cheers,
> Steve

No.  It will make Lessons life easier to only support Morpheus in trunk - but few other tools depend on PDA.  That said, some tools look for "/pda" to trigger a more responsive look or perhaps do something that is aware they are inlined as PDA used to be inlined by default.   But if we find that code that looks for "/pda" in a tool code, it will probably be useful for Morpheus.

And we are not losing the ability to go back to iframes if need be.  Morpheus supports iframe fallback just like Neo under control of the Sakai property.

/Chuck