[Building Sakai] Limited access to Dropbox tool

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Mar 17 03:03:23 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,

as I haven't received any answer, I am thinking about trying to do this
myself.

My new question is: would you consider useful a new permission called
"dropbox.groups"? In Dropbox tool, users with this permission (I am
mostly thinking in TAs) could only see folders of students who belong to
their same groups/sections.

I would like to know that there is some interest before spending time in it.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de E-learning - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.