[Building Sakai] Error in peer assessments

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Tue Mar 10 07:05:44 PDT 2015

Hi, a teacher reported us a failure in the calculated average score in
the peer assessment. I checked and it's happening something very
strange. In some submissions the average score doesn't add the last peer
submitted score.

For instance:
User 1 gives 7.0
User 2 gives 8.0
Final score 7.0

When I went deeper I saw that all the rows in ASN_PPER_ASSESSMENT_ITEM_T
were created, but looking in the Sakai events, the asn.grade.submission
was not fired for all the peer score submission. I guess that somewhere
the average calculation was not done and re-stored...

No errors logs. And I couldn't reproduce it by myself.

Does anybody also noticed this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.

Alex