[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Rutgers Lesson Builder default.css

Shawn Foster sfoster9 at uwo.ca
Tue Mar 10 06:12:19 PDT 2015

Firebug (a browser add-on) or your browser's built-in "Inspect Element"
feature may be able to assist you by mocking up rules in the browser and
then transferring those to your file every so often to save them
permanently. These tools allow you to make (temporary) changes to the
page in real time.

This process might save you time (and the tediousness) of constantly
uploading the file to check each small change. To get started, simply
search the web for the many tutorials on Firebug or the other
element-inspecting options.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Foster
eLearning Technology Support and Application Development