[Building Sakai] SAM-2185 and SAM-2241

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Mar 5 05:32:14 PST 2015

It sounds like the same issue as SAM-2185 and, as Kevin mentions
in SAM-2241, they aren't connected (just two of the same errors in
different places). All I did in SAM-2185 was to make sure the ID was null
when it was a new item (not sure how or where that ID was being set). I
looked through the code for SAM-2241 briefly and didn't see anything
obvious. Without spending hours and tracing through the code, I can't be
much help.

-Bryan