[Building Sakai] merging own PRs

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Mar 3 05:58:01 PST 2015

Yeah, this has typically been my practice unless it's a completely obvious
bug fix that I just want a way for someone else to verify.

Like there was on PR I had out from last week, and when researching it more
yesterday found it wasn't even really needed. I believe that there are
still *problems* out there related to this, so the logic is good, but the
specific fix ended up not being useful.

There is a little work if you wait *too* long though, and if you have QA on
staff (like we do at Longsight) it's easier to get it into trunk to have
them look at it on nightly so it can be revised. But I mostly agree with at
least giving most issues a few days.