[Building Sakai] Assignments Group Submissions Confusion

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 3 04:46:37 PST 2015

Hi Matthew,

The Teaching and Learning Group discussed this a while ago.

The Teaching and Learning group reviewed and recommends removing the Peer
Assessment section and instead add a section called "Individual or Group
Work" with two options, Individual submissions and Group submissions. If
Individual submissions is selected then display an option for Peer
Assessment, since it seems that Peer Assessment is not available when using
the Group submissions feature, this seems like it makes that clearer.

Individual or Group Work
(o)Individual submissions
             [x] Peer Assessment
( )Group submissions