[Building Sakai] site.del permission for instructor role in course site

alaanizar alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Mon Mar 2 14:45:27 PST 2015

If you need to do it for all your sites, you can deselect it from the site.helper realm.

This will affect all course site, old and new ones

Alaa NIZAR

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung.

I understand the new realm permission should be affected on the newly created course sites. However, I've checked the newly created course sites and their instructor role still has site.del in their site realms.
I've deselect site.del permission of the instructor role in "!site.template.course" and "!group.template.course"
Where else do I need to deselect the instructor's site.del permission?
Thank you in advance.