[Building Sakai] sakai10 polls date picker missing

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:24:35 PST 2015

Thank you for your reply.

I can see the calendar icon from nightly and indeed nightly is working fine
as you told me.
But polls from sakai10.2 out of box code is not working properly. Calendar
icon is missing, although SAK 25711 has already been applied into sakai
10.2.
 I did mvn build again but still cannot see the calendar icon...
Any thought?