[Building Sakai] Help in creating Course Management sample data

ahmed adel abou.alseoud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 03:20:56 PST 2015

Sorry guys for my late response, i was in a vacation.

@Neal Thanks for the tip, and i will try using demo mode and see what will
happened.

@Kmety Thank you for your reply. I think we will need the course data and
the enrollment data. You are talking about files, do you mean i can upload
files containing the data i need? If yes, where can i start doing this.

*Ahmed Adel*
Senior Java Developer
Cairo - Egypt
Mobile no.: (+20) 100 3610 769