[Building Sakai] Archiving sakai sites

Tyler Beason tbeason at mail.bradley.edu
Thu Jan 22 08:46:41 PST 2015

Hello,

You can go to Site Info -> Manage Access to unpublish the site. Check the
option to Leave As Draft, which should make the site unavailable to
everyone except the maintainers/instructors.

Answers to questions like this can also be found by using the built-in
Sakai help by clicking the small blue question mark in the upper right
corner.

Thanks,
Tyler

Tyler Beason
Graduate Assistant, Instructional Design & Learning Technologies (IDLT)
Ext. 2344
Bradley University Quantitative Finance (MSQF) student
Check out my quant finance blog! TBeason.com <http://tbeason.com>