[Building Sakai] kernel version in sakai 10.3 master pom

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jan 9 07:46:50 PST 2015

Yeah, this would be a typo.

The build would have failed if this was important, so I guess that means
this variable isn't used at all anymore. sakai.kernel.version in Sakai 10
would be equal to sakai.version in all new releases, kernel doesn't have an
independent version anymore since 10.

If your (local) projects are using sakai.kernel.version I'd recommend
switching them to sakai.version. I think I'll just remove this completely
in 11. Doing a grep on the code only shows it used in 2 poms that aren't
built and in auto.sakai.properties, some auto created properties file.