[Building Sakai] sakai 2.9 extra credit column

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:03:43 PST 2015

Hello All,

We are using Sakai 2.9.3 and I am wondering how to display extra credit
column when adding  gradebook category as extra credit.

The tutorial is saying..
"If you would like to designate a category as extra credit, select the
check box in the *Extra Credit *column next to the category. Extra credit
items add to the student's total grade, but points do not detract from the
overall grade if not completed."

but I can see neither the Extra Credit column nor check box. I assume it
will be related with configuration but the only extra credit configuration
I can find is "gb2.enable.scaled.extra.credit=INSTRUCTOR"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.