[Building Sakai] Gradebook drop lowest choosing incorrect scores?

Joshua Swink jswink at ucmerced.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:14:00 PST 2015

I'm looking at a gradebook where it seems to be choosing the wrong scores
to drop. Has anyone seen this, or have an explanation? I'm using Sakai
2.9.2.

Hopefully my screenshot is visible, because it implies a pattern - there
are 6 assignments with scores, but only 3 of those have any scores dropped
from them. It appears that the other 3 assignments, even though there are
lower scores in them, were not considered. I have verified that all 6 of
these assignments are part of the same category, where the 2 lowest scores
should be dropped.

Josh