[Building Sakai] Turnitin Firefox Alert script

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 04:27:43 PST 2015

At a guess (since nobody else has replied), this sounds like the HTML that you are using for the Assignment Instructions contains some sort of JavaScript code: AntiSamy will object to this being present.
Does that sound likely?
Are you cutting and pasting the text for the question form somewhere else?
adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.