[Building Sakai] Turnitin Firefox Alert script

Brett Parker brparke1 at wsc.edu
Fri Feb 13 13:39:17 PST 2015

Greetings,

I have recently deployed Turnitin for testing and the installation went smoothly.  Looks like everything is there and the Job Scheduler is doing its thing.  However I cannot create an assignment and have it use Turnitin with Firefox.  I get the message:

Alert: The script tag is not allowed for security reasons. This tag should not affect the display of the input.

For both Post and Preview.  I am running Firefox 35.0.1.  Turnitin's website says it should work with anything newer than Firefox 15.  I can create a Turnitin assignment using Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Sakai 2.9.3
Debian squeeze

Brett Parker