[Building Sakai] Statistics from not available topics in Forums are not shown

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Fri Feb 13 12:27:03 PST 2015

It's very easy to reproduce. https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-29069

I still have doubts about if it's made on purpose. The code clearly protects statistics results frome closed topis... it makes me thing that someone intentionally wanted this behavior. I added a branch on github with the line that should be corrected if it's a bug.

On 13 de febrer de 2015 14.46.13 CET, Bryan Holladay <holladay at longsight.com> wrote:
>This sounds like a bug to me. Is this easily reproducible in trunk? If
>so,
>please create a jira ticket.
>
>On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Alex Ballesté
><alexandre.balleste at udl.cat>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone, we detected a behaviour in forum tool that we guess is
>not
>> correct, but we would like to ask before create a JIRA. Forum
>statistics
>> main screen doesn't show the result of students of topics that are in
>> restricted availability mode. Some teachers of our institution
>reported
>> it because they want to see the statistics of this restricted forums.
>> They closed to don't get more responses but they are still interested
>in
>> view the statistics results. Is it made on purpose or is it a bug?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Alex
>>
>> --
>> Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
>> Universitat de Lleida
>> Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions
>> Analista/Programador
>>
>> University of Lleida
>> Information and Communication Systems Service
>> Analyst / Programmer
>>
>> Tlf: +34 973 702148
>> Fax: +34 973 702130

S'ha enviat des del meu telèfon Android amb K-9 Mail. Si us plau, excusa la meva brevetat.